PDA

View Full Version : Do I need a

MamaKath
12-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Blue Camo SkipHop or not guys? I love this bag, and really WANT it but do I need it? I am finding the Sherpa to work great for long outings, I also have a couple LE bags (old LT, even older style DIA, the canvas small tote, but this is used more as a purse), the Ameribag baby bag and tote, and the Maclaren Bowling bag as my "dressy" bag. I think I am getting the Kecci. Would I really find the SkipHop more practical than any of these? My kids are 5 and 2 so I don't need a bottle carrying bag so much as just carrying a bit of stuff. Is it worth it? Man do I need to get off these boards, lol.

MamaKath
12-16-2004, 06:56 PM
And I couldn't seem to hold off any longer. I am traveling this coming weekend for a couple weeks, and thought this would be perfect on my Kiwi or Milano so it is being shipped to my destination. :-) I am excited!!!

audball
12-16-2004, 07:58 PM
Sorry! I meant to reply earlier, but obviously, you didn't need too much convincing to be pushed over the edge (LOL) ;)...I would have been a horrible person to ask anyway, since I haven't been as close to my SkipHop these last two months as I have been to my other baby bags....must be the season...

But, I would have said that if you only have one in diapers, maybe you could have done without it? The pattern IS too cute to pass up though ;)

MamaKath
12-16-2004, 09:31 PM
The pattern is what did me in, lol. I have one in dipes, but the other has food allergies so I am known to carry lots of food stuff!!! So I figure it is worth a try. A couple retailers said they have not been able to get more blue camo so I wonder if it is getting discontinued. I just hope that if a "new" version comes out, I don't beat myself up over it. I just hope it is the "perfect" bag for outings like our upcoming one. :-)

ellies mom
12-17-2004, 04:06 AM
You know, sometimes being honest and acknowledging that something is a want and not a need makes it ok to buy it. At least that is the logic DH has used in the past. That said, I don't know anything about the other bags, but when it's on the stroller you can carry a cup of coffee in that bottle holder on the SkipHop. Can your other bags do that? Hope that helps.

ETA. Oh never mind. Too late. I didn't understand your second post the first time through. I hope you enjoy it instead. :)