PDA

View Full Version : Pix of LE Med Tailored Tote

Khralvarez
12-15-2004, 05:34 PM
Ladies,
Sorry it's taken me a while to take these pictures and post them, but here they are - pix of the LE Medium tailored tote. It's empty because I'm still expecting #1 baby, so haven't packed it up yet (and also because I may still return this bag...)

MamaKath
12-15-2004, 06:13 PM
Hmmm. What material is the bottom? I ordered the color samples, and they were like a funky plasticky material. I am thinking that it was just whatever they had to show the colors, but it kept me from ordering.

I do still wish they would do that strap on the small tote. I wouldn't return it too quickly, it looks like a great diaper bag. You might find you like it yet. :-)

Nina31
12-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Hi there,
I have one in black. The bottom is a rubbery type of material- it's black like the outside of the bag. The rest of the bag is the nice nylon. The strap is also black.

Overall, it's a cute, dressy bag. It is a tad larger than the Little Tripper, but not as roomy as my Skip Hop. It's a bucket-style bag. It is wider at the top, but tapers towards the bottom. The bottom is more of an oval shape rather than rectangular. I think this cuts into the amount of stuff you can put into it.

The inside of the bag is blue nylon- its more of a fabric material than the plasticky blue lining of the Little Tripper.

For $30 its not a bad deal, especially when you can return it anytime if you don't like it. However, if you need something with a lot of room, this bag may not work. I tend to overpack and I can't fit all the stuff that I can in my Skip Hop.

essnce629
12-16-2004, 02:17 PM
How many pockets are inside the bag? Are there just 2 mesh pockets and one zippered one? Are the mesh pockets big enough to fit a wipes case (hard plastic kind)?

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif 15 months & counting! http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/9870.gif

AbbieF
12-16-2004, 06:10 PM
I went ahead and ordered one, since the anticipation was killing me. I got my yesterday and will probably return it because I really don't like the color. Yours looks like a true red in the picture, while mine is more like a rust color. Is the picture accurate? I love the pockets and the style, but I also don't like that the strap is webbing material (like a seat belt), I don't think the strap looks great in the color. Plus to me the grey is fine for the interior because you can easily see in the bag, but the grey on the belt doesn't go with the rust color IMO. Oh, the search continues. I truly want a one cool chick but can't justify spending the money and today lost out on my 3rd attempt on ebay- so maybe I'm just a little sour :(

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

Nina31
12-16-2004, 10:21 PM
Yes, inside there are two mesh pockets and one zippered one. The mesh pockets are large enough to fit a plastic wipes case. There are also four pockets on the outside. Also, the strap is long enough to wear messenger style.

CiderLogan
12-17-2004, 01:57 PM
Thanks for posting the pictures! They are really helpful. I am seriously eyeing this bag now... Could you tell me more about the 4 exterior pockets? It looks like one has a cell phone pocket; is that right? Do any of them have velcro or anything to keep them closed?

Thanks!
Jenny
Mom of Julia, 8/03

Emmas Mom
12-22-2004, 01:22 PM
Ok, I'm ordering a swatch for the red. I keep thinking I want to get a new tote bag for me. I was looking at the small LL Bean Boat & Tote and then got to thinking that hey...if can double as a diaper bag all the better. Hopefully it'll work out nicely. :)

Thanks for the pictures!

klass2
12-28-2004, 09:59 PM
New here! :)

Thanks for posting pics. I'm thinking about the Large tote myself!