PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions Please-Toys

AbbieF
12-16-2004, 06:40 AM
I have a friend w/ a very very active/alert 9 mo. old who is just not a sleeper. Consequently she seems to use a lot of toys w/ her. This becomes cumbersome when she's going out to visit/ overnights in trying to pack for her. I think I'm going to get her a toy nest from 2 Red Hens, but before I do I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for other bags out there that could be helpful.

Thanks!
Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

lmariana
12-16-2004, 09:19 AM
I started reading your post, thinking in my head...oh she really needs a Toy Nest..and then I got to the Toy Nest part. :) Other than just getting a large, cheap tote bag from Target or something, the Toy Nest is about it! I have one and LOVE it. I keep it stock in my car ready for a trip into grandma's or a friend's house. The blanket part is a nice touch, and the fabrics are way too cute.

I wish I could have been of more help!

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003
www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

priscilla73
12-16-2004, 11:05 AM
The Toy Nest would be great for her! www.happydaybaby.com has got the best price in cyberspace! I just bought a bag from there and it was packaged soooo nice with tissue galore, it was like opening a present! And free shipping, too for a limited time! You would not be disappointed in the Toy Nest, it is awesome!