PDA

View Full Version : Kate Spade baby bags - which do you have? Do you like it? Zip or tie?

jenny.d
12-16-2004, 07:33 AM
My husband wants to get me a KS baby bag for Christmas but I haven't had a chance to see them in person. Which would you recommend? Are the ones with the tie top better or do you prefer the zip? What about size? Is the medium big enough? I was thinking of the nylon fabric for easy cleaning. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Jen

kensjen
12-16-2004, 09:29 AM
I have the messenger style baby bag and I really like it. In fact, I used it for the first 8 months or so, until I started hanging out here, and had to have several new bags! LOL If I could change anything, I would add more pockets and change the inside color...it definitely had the black hole effect.

I didn't like the "boxy" style of bags, they really are awkward. I also didn't like the tie closure, I feel like my things are going to fall out. Especially when you really stuff the bag! The Fred backback and the Roger bag look interesting, I think I would like one of those.

Have fun shopping, I love Kate Spade bags. :)

Little Ladybug
12-16-2004, 10:23 AM
I have the pink Kate Spade Roger bag and really love it. It zips at the top, and has much better organization inside than some of the KS bags I have seen. It has a black lining, which isn't my favorite, but the "black hole effect" isn't too bad. Happy shopping!

leeming
12-16-2004, 11:53 AM
Definitely zip - I have a tie, and never use it because of that! I tend to overpack, so I always feel things are falling out.

Chelsey333
12-16-2004, 12:22 PM
I have a black nylon medium bag with a zipper. I think the bag is beautiful, it was my only bag for 2 years. I think it looks great when new, now it looks collapsed and floppy. For me, it was great bec I didn't know about other bags. NOw that I have tried other bags out, I realize how heavy it is. It also has very few pockets inside and I found that I was always digging for stuff. The medium bag is good as an everyday errand bag.