PDA

View Full Version : Moms with Newborns...what diaper bag do you use?

caridura
12-22-2004, 11:04 PM
Just wondering what other new moms are using as their everyday diaper bag?

I had a Mothership and an A7 before baby was even here. LOL Thanks to this board and the yahoo group I became obsessed with diaper bags before I was even a mom. ;)

I used my Mothership at first, but it really is such a BIG bag. I found that my trips out were rather short and that the A7 better fit my needs when I left the house. But, I can't part with my chocolate cord Mothership because I really do love it. Perhaps it will be my bag for overnight trips or really long outings. I can test that idea out this weekend when we stay with the IL's for a few days after Xmas.

I like the A7 for the organization. I just wish it was 'prettier'. I have a blue chocolate and it's nice but I find myself wanting a more girly bag. I'd love it if the A7 came in some more FUN colors.

So, what are the new mommies or moms with newborns using as a daily diaper bag?

Jen516
12-23-2004, 10:22 PM
Hey Sari!

I love my Mothership too but find that it is also really big. I got a bag from Whimsical Wears that I love. It is smaller (but still pretty big) and very light weight. My friend who has a 4 month old loves her Skip Hop.

I am curious what other people use!

Jen
Mom to Jacob

TereasaT
12-23-2004, 10:46 PM
I have a 3 month old and a 3 year old, but I don't really carry anything for the 3 year old. I love my Denim Skip Hop!

Tereasa