PDA

View Full Version : Which bags are you eyeing?

lmariana
12-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Branching off of Michelle's post about our diaper bag stash...which bags are you currently eyeing (aka lusting after)?

Here are mine...
One Cool Chick Small Messenger (probably Chocolate Orchid)
New '05 Alpha 7 and/or Mothership by Fleurville

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003
www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

bubbaray
12-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Eyeing:
One Cool Chick large messenger, perhaps pink dragon or red medallion or black medallion.
Denim Skip Hop -- but I think I need a more girly bag to go with my new black MBUS.

AND, for the umpteenth time, I really REALLY want a Chester backpack in Pink Bloom. So, if you get one from Santa that you don't want, please return it so I can have it, LOL! :)

Melissa
Mom to Maya http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/binky.gif & Dog Mom to Bubba http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/dog.gif

http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtickers/ticker/11089.birthday.png

newmomto1
12-23-2004, 06:46 PM
I can't WAIT to see the new A7s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P

Smiles81
12-23-2004, 09:14 PM
I really want a denim skip hop, and maybe a custom timbuk2 small or a timbuk2 mini metro.
Reena
Mom to Dovi 3/16/04

priscilla73
12-23-2004, 09:50 PM
One Cool Chick Large and Small Messenger
Chester Diaper Backpack
New Alpha 7, depending on the design.

Momof3Labs
12-23-2004, 10:14 PM
Definitely curious to see the new A7. Somewhat tempted by new Skip Hop colors but haven't fallen head over heels in love with one yet!

AbbieF
12-24-2004, 07:54 AM
I'm desperate for a One Cool Chick Large Messenger in Chocolate Orchid (can't wait til we can order) interested in Skip Hop if there's a new design and was really interested in the new Alpha 7 ( until some of the issues w/ the company- I just don't think they've really stepped up to the plate for their customers. If a $150 bag is peeling it should be replaced, end of discussion. That's just IMO.

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

annasmom
12-24-2004, 08:35 AM
O.K., now I am REALLY curious, where can you find pictures of One Cool Chick bags???

lisak
12-24-2004, 08:37 AM
Go to www.onecoolchick.com

MichelleRC
12-24-2004, 03:39 PM
Hmmm...
-One Cool Chicks large messenger
-Denim Skip Hop (since I am the only one other than Maureen that doesn't have one)
-Redesigned Mothership
-New Chester tote or backpack.

I am also kind of curious about the Pursonality tote (despite the goofy name), so if anyone has seen one IRL, let us know!

nov02mom
12-25-2004, 10:17 PM
1- New Alpha 7 (depending on e-design
2- Chester in Blackberry
3- Somewhat tempted by the OCC in plum
4- Loom? I am so torn about the Marsupial........sigh

Kristen (with birthday $$ burning a hole in my pocket!)

neocorgi
12-27-2004, 04:51 PM
before my list...can i just say that this board is soooo dangerous. i want them all...and my baby is not even born yet!!! yikes

anyways, here are a few that have caught my eye
* chelsey henry work-to-play -- you think with all the time i've spent talking/researching about this, i should just buy this bag *sigh*
* bumble bag
* loom marsupial

okay, i know there are more but my prego brain isn't working right now.

louislinus
12-27-2004, 06:26 PM
I agree with the pp - this message board is dangerous! I am not even due with my first until 4/4/05 and I'm already confused as to what to get:

I'm considering:
1) T&L large bebe
2) Loom Marsupial
3) Ella Bag

masetane
12-28-2004, 08:35 PM
I am hoping the new Alpha 7's will be nice but I'm not so sure if I will take the plunge. My fabric is peeling away from the laminate on my current A7 and Catherine (owner) was at a loss in how to fix it. She suggested some craft glue to go buy but $120 later, I don't want to spend anymore on it. So, we'll see what the new design brings. Wish the manufacturer could be contacted to ask.....

I'd really like a 2 Red Hens Hen size bag as a toddler tote.

Caroline
http://fool.exler.ru/sm/ma.gif
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

lisak
12-28-2004, 09:11 PM
I just received a red skip hop that I ordered for myself as a Christmas gift.

I still have my eyes on a Loom Marsupial, though...

I agree w/ the 2 PP's. All of these bags are a bit overwhleming, yet I am curious about them all too. I had no idea there were so many nice designer bags out there.

robmab719
12-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Well, since I already have (or have had) almost every bag there is, the only ones I'm really eyeing right now are:

Posh Baby messenger
Redesigned A7 or Mothership (only if I love them)

kylesmom
12-29-2004, 04:17 PM
I am lusting after a Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy backpack on Jaguar:P

heidi_timms
12-29-2004, 06:33 PM
I used to really really want a Mothership or an A7. I was also turned off by their CS and peeling bags. I realize they get taken advantage of, but honestly, I hate it when a manufacturer wants to make sure it was bought by an "authorized manufacterer", especially when many of the bags were given as gifts at showers, etc. IMO, if it came out of your factory, then the company is responsible.

That said (sorry off of soapbox now!), I am interested in the new MS and A7. Hopefully, they have worked out their defects.

I also lust after the large one cool chick bag. I am waiting until the end of the coop to order most likely. I am also interested in the newly redesigned Skip*hop too.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

bluhimmy
12-29-2004, 06:43 PM
I just ordered a Skip Hop, for DH to use ;o). I'm curious what the redesign on them is going to be...

So now, I'm lusting after the One Cool Chick Large Messenger. Going to try to hold-off till later next month before I take the plunge.

lmariana
12-30-2004, 12:46 AM
Do you know about the current discount?

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003
www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

bluhimmy
12-30-2004, 01:20 AM
Yup. If it wasn't for the discount, I wouldn't be as tempted. It's hard to pass up a bargain. I just need to find a reason to buy :o)