PDA

View Full Version : Got my Kecci's from the co-op

alaible
12-27-2004, 06:59 PM
Hi all,

I just received my 2 Kecci's from the co-op. I got navy and a light green (can't remember the name of that one) and they are beautiful. I was shocked they arrived so soon. I just emailed my order December 17 and I got the bags today. I wasn't sure if I was going to like them or not because Asian prints usually aren't my thing but these bags are beautiful and the size and interior pockets are great.

I didn't have time to fully pack it up and try it out but I did try and put some diapers and wipes in the back pocket that holds the backpack straps when they aren't in use and they fit great. And if I put the diapers and wipes in the back that leaves all the inside pockets for snacks, wallet, phone etc. And the best part is the outside bottle pockets are big enough to hold those hour glass shaped gerber sippys. I have had a hard time finding a bag with bottle pockets big enough for those sippys.

I can't wait to pack one up and actually give it a try.

TahliasMom
12-28-2004, 12:45 AM
I also got the light green one, the newer model and I do like it but I miss having a mommy pocket for keys, wallet, cell phone, etc. Seems they get lost in the purse. I haven't thought of putting the wipes and dipes in the back pocket but i'll try that. give me more pocket room. also, the strap ends are fraying a little bit but hey can't complain for the price. Also, I love the fact that the inside is waterproof. DD's sippy cup spilled inside and everything was we but no damage! whoohoo! In summary, I love it and I been getting a lot of complements on it so far!

cleo27
12-28-2004, 01:58 PM
I put dipes and wipes in the main area and use the back strap pocket for mommy stuff.

Love it!