PDA

View Full Version : need for the "big" diaper bag

neocorgi
12-28-2004, 01:57 PM
i'm just curious to hear our mommies experiences -- how old was your little one when you found the most need for the "big" diaper bag?

saschalicks
12-28-2004, 02:04 PM
I'm still finding I'd rather use the big one than the others unless I'm going on a really quick trip. DS is 6 months. HTH

Momof3Labs
12-28-2004, 02:24 PM
Used a small one for the first six months since we were nursing exclusively. Had to carry a bigger bag from about 6-10 months when I had to add a sippy cup and baby food jars to the bag. Then was able to downsize a bit, though we still carry more than in the newborn days - straw cup, snacks, a few toys, etc.

alaible
12-28-2004, 06:34 PM
I would say about 18 months I started needing a bigger bag. DD's appetite was increasing but she was a picky eater so I had to pack all her food and drinks as well as toys. She hated being in the car so I would pack a variety of toys to try and distract her. And her toys are bigger now - doll vs rattle.

nov02mom
12-28-2004, 07:24 PM
I need bigger bags now because I have to take food everywhere! Those little snack cups take up alot of room....and the diapers just keep getting bigger!
Kristen