PDA

View Full Version : Loom Marsupial VS Petunia Pickle Bottom

kylesmom
12-29-2004, 03:33 PM
Which is the better bag. I know this is subjective but I would really like your opinions please. Which bag has more room, is organized better and is more funtional. I am trying to decide between the 2 and I am having a hard time. The bag I have now is a Kate Spade and I am not happy with it. I like the look as it does not look like a diaper bag, but it is just one big black hole and I lose so much stuff. And the bottle pockets do not hold wide bottles such as Avent or Dr Browns and doesn't have a ton of room for what I carry.
Here is what I usually pack.
4 or 5 diapers size 2or3 depending on how long I will be out.
Baby blanket
change of clothes
changing pad
diaper wipes
burp cloth
bib
infant tylenol
gripe water
extra paci
small infant toy
cell phone
wallet
some other small misc items
I don't always carry a bottle since I beastfeed but when I do it is usually Dr Browns

Thanks for your help.
Kris

candybomiller
12-30-2004, 10:10 AM
In my opinion, the marsupial is better. I've owned two PPBBB's, and ended up selling both of them. The PPB's were just too floppy imo, and the organization isn't great. I love my marsupial though.

kathsmom
12-30-2004, 10:47 AM
Candy,

Do you find the Marsupial to be a good size for a toddler for everday use, or is it more for those all day outings? Andrew turned 2 years old in Sept. and I am trying to downsize. I usually carry 3-4 size 5 diapers, huggies wipes case, disposable changing pads, sippy cup, snacks in ziploc baggies (I want to get the snack traps), a few small toys (cars, board books, etc).

I am looking for a bag that can be used everyday that is not too bulky, but can be used for the longer all day outings.

TIA!