PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Bagg vs EZ Carry Floppy Seat

losaltosmom
12-31-2004, 03:56 AM
Hi there, wondering if anyone's invested in either seat, and the better between the two? Or is there another brand anyone would recommend? Appreciate it!

Deven - 6/13/04

heidi_timms
12-31-2004, 01:51 PM
I have a snazzybaby.com seat. They are pretty pricey now-the prices went up, but I do like the seat. If you check the bargains forum, they are having a 50% off sale on a few patterns, but not the silky ones.

I did buy a gift from www.covers4kids.com that my niece was happy with and I have heard really great things about www.sewcuteboutique.com. I love that sew cute boutique can use any fabric you like and does a chenille reverse upon request. I will be ordering future gifts from her.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

lisak
12-31-2004, 05:21 PM
I own a Buggy Bagg and I have been very happy with it. Its denim on the outside and an animal print on the inside. There are places to attach toys while you shop. It is cushioned, has pockets for keys/diapers, plus a bottle/cup holder. What I like most is it even fits the larger shopping carts like at Sam's. I did a search on yahoo and found a site that compared all the different bags...and this one has the most features. This one is pretty pricey, but well worth the money!

I've washed mine a few times and the color doesn't fade...it holds its shape very well!

Someone in our playgroup came down w/ hand/foot/mouth disease (can't remember the exact name of the virus), and the mom attributes the illness to germs on a shopping cart. I use it at Target, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, and the grocery store. The Buggy Bagg covers anywhere DS would sit or touch. I highly recommend it.

lisak
12-31-2004, 05:21 PM
I own a Buggy Bagg and I have been very happy with it. Its denim on the outside and an animal print on the inside. There are places to attach toys while you shop. It is cushioned, has pockets for keys/diapers, plus a bottle/cup holder. What I like most is it even fits the larger shopping carts like at Sam's. I did a search on yahoo and found a site that compared all the different bags...and this one has the most features. This one is pretty pricey, but well worth the money!

I've washed mine a few times and the color doesn't fade...it holds its shape very well!

Someone in our playgroup came down w/ hand/foot/mouth disease (can't remember the exact name of the virus), and the mom attributes the illness to germs on a shopping cart. I use it at Target, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, and the grocery store. The Buggy Bagg covers anywhere DS would sit or touch. I highly recommend it.

hapahaolegirl
12-31-2004, 05:26 PM
I have one from sewcuteboutique.com. I haven't used it yet but the workmanship is great and Cathy was wonerful to work with. She didn't have the fabric I wanted so I purchased it myself and sent it to her and she made the cart cover for me. I received it in a timely manner as well. I paid $30 something for it.

Kristen

hapahaolegirl
12-31-2004, 05:26 PM
I have one from sewcuteboutique.com. I haven't used it yet but the workmanship is great and Cathy was wonerful to work with. She didn't have the fabric I wanted so I purchased it myself and sent it to her and she made the cart cover for me. I received it in a timely manner as well. I paid $30 something for it.

Kristen

umama
01-03-2005, 11:48 AM
I have one from Baby a La Cart and am very happy with it. They have a custom option where you can provide your own fabric, which is really nice if you're picky like me!

http://www.babyalacart.com