PDA

View Full Version : Escape Pod?

JuJuE
12-31-2004, 01:36 PM
I just saw one of these at a local baby boutique and thought it would be a great small organizer to keep in my car or purse.
Does anyone have this, and if so, would you recommend it?
Where can I get this for the best price?
Thanks!

ktdid74
12-31-2004, 01:43 PM
It's a cute little organizer and you can get them almost anywhere that sells Fleurville bags. kidsnstyle.com has them (that's where I got my bags). I have one up for sale on babybagswap if you're interested. They are cute and hold just enough for quick trips. Or you can stuff it into your bigger diaper bag!

JuJuE
12-31-2004, 05:20 PM
Thanks! I will check out the swap board :)

JuJuE
12-31-2004, 05:20 PM
Thanks! I will check out the swap board :)

jesseandgrace
12-31-2004, 09:09 PM
It is my absolute favorite thing. I find it so much easier to use for baby stuff than the pockets in my bags. I also put my wallet in it sometimes if I am traveling light!

JennsBabySky
01-02-2005, 05:03 PM
I love mine. I keep it in the trunk for short trips (and so that I'm never without diapers). I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a store without my diaper bag to pick up one thing and my son picks that moment to have a diaper blow out! Yuck! In fact, I just bought one for a close friend for X-mas because I love mine so much.

daisymommy
01-02-2005, 11:23 PM
So, do you put it inside the Mothership? I have never seen any of these bags online, but I am drooling over them and considering a knock-off. Just wondering if you use the two bags seperately or together?

masetane
01-03-2005, 09:35 PM
I had one for a brief time and sold it. For me, it made me crazy that you had to open it up all the way to open the interior zippers to get something out. I also noticed that they seem to be very wrinkly! I had a blue chocolate and teh ones in buy buy baby are so wrinkly!!!
Caroline
http://fool.exler.ru/sm/ma.gif
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03