PDA

View Full Version : Loom Marsupial owners...

nd93
01-01-2005, 10:35 AM
I noticed on the "we have not done this in a while..." post that there are a lot of people out there who have owned Marsupials but then later sold them. What caused you to sell your Marsupial? What didn't you like about it?

Thanks!

priscilla73
01-01-2005, 12:31 PM
It was too structured and boxy for me. The strap was a little too short for messenger style. I ordered the Robin's Egg blue and it didn't look at all like the website. I immediately wished I'd ordered black.

The organization was great and it had the best bottle pockets I've ever seen in a diaper bag.

newmomto1
01-01-2005, 04:02 PM
I loved the internal organization...but it just wasn't roomy enough for me. I like to have the option of "stuffing" a little extra in if needed. The Marsupial just isn't "stuffable" (because it's so structured).
I also wished there was at leat one external pocket that could be used for cell phone, keys, etc.
It is a really nice bag... it just wasn't for me :-)

lisak
01-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Was just wondering the same thing, so I am glad this was posted.
Are there other bags that have the organization of the Marsupial, but give you a little extra room to cram in other things?

The Marsupial is one of the bags I have been eyeing, but now I'm not so sure...

Are there features the Marsupial offers that make it a 'plus'?
TIA!

newmomto1
01-07-2005, 05:16 PM
The new Timi & Leslie Large Bebe Bags have the same organization as the Marsupial...& they are roomier :-)
HTH!!