PDA

View Full Version : Need comparison of 3 Land's Ends Bags & pics if anyone has them

ladybugmom6
01-04-2005, 02:12 PM
Hi,
I want to get another smallish type diaper bag but can't decide which one. I'm teetering between the updated Little Tripper and the Medium Diaper Tote. I'm currently using an old version Little Tripper(2002). It mainly gets used at church as a "keep quiet" bag for our youngest 3 but also holds a diaper, wipes, and sippy cup for the 2yo. When my mom watches the little ones, the bag stays with her. I'm expecting my 6th baby this spring and want to get another smallish type bag for the baby. I think it'll work better for us to use 2 different bags, simply because I don't want to leave my hubby diaperbag-less with 3 small kids when I need to get up and leave and go nurse/change the baby. Also, there will be times that my mom will watch the older kids, but it will be quite some time before I leave the baby.

I've been extremely happy with the Little Tripper, and it still looks new. My only complaint is that it was almost too small at times, since we use cloth diapers. I also have a Do-It-All, but it is way too huge to carry on a daily basis. I noticed that the updated Little Tripper is bigger than the version I have, so it might be perfect. I also really like the looks of the Medium Diaper Tote too, but I wonder how much it holds in comparison to the LT.

Land's End's online pictures leave much to be desired, and I'd really love to hear from someone who actually has the bags. It would be great if someone could give me a size comparison and how much each bag holds. It would be especially great if someone could compare it to the old style Little Tripper.

Can anyone help? Thanks so much!