PDA

View Full Version : Cute Toddler totes?

sarasmom
01-07-2005, 06:31 AM
Hi My daughter is 16 months old and I guess I am a light packer. Right now I use my 2 red hens rooster for regular outings and my skip hop for the mall. I would like something a little smaller. I really only carry a couple of diaper, wipes, a sippy cup, and maybe a snack trap or a her small blankie for her. I want something cute but can be used daily. Any good suggestions?
SARA'S MOM

lmariana
01-07-2005, 10:40 AM
I'm with you too, I'm a light packer. Lately, I've been using my Holly Aiken Passpartou tote. If it had a bottle pocket for a sippy cup, it would be perfect. I'd highly recommend trying one of her small totes. I've heard that if you call her store, she can customize a bag for you at an extra cost. I'd get a small or medium tote and add a bottle pocket for the perfect bag!

I've ordered a Petunia Pickle Bottom Toddler Tote to try out, and I'm really excited about getting that. I've also ordered a small messenger from the One Cool Chick sale, so we'll see how that goes too! Other than that, I'd start looking at real purses again!

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003
www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)