PDA

View Full Version : Working fax number for Kecci?

Marisa6826
01-09-2005, 02:01 PM
I wanted to fax an order in for a dipe bag, but the 212 number listed on the co-op page is for the NY showroom answering machine.

Anybody have a different number? I know there are three listed, but I figured the NYC one was the once Tracy wanted us to use.

Thanks much

-m

kensjen
01-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Marisa, this is the one I used:
817-375-1517
I think it was in Texas. Anyway, I ordered at the beginning of the co-op, ordered several bags, and received them in less than a week.

The only thing that is annoying, is you have no confirmation. You basically have to wait and see if your bags come....but for the price, it was worth it to me.

Good luck! Which one are you getting?? :)

Marisa6826
01-09-2005, 07:15 PM
The 6000 in Garnet. I am waiting for my Red Check Valco double stroller to come tomorrow and I think it will be a good match.

Rashmi said she thinks the Kecci will be big enough for both Amelia and Sophie's stuff. What do you think?

-m

papal
01-09-2005, 08:06 PM
Hey girlie! Glad to see you are getting a Kecci, I have been thrilled with mine so far.
I was looking through it and here is what I have in there.

1. Change of outfit (Pants and top in Ziploc bag in the bottom of the bag)
2. 1 Dispie and the thin wipes case in one pocket.
3. One AIO diaper in another pocket.
4. A wet bag
5. A small zippered Mommy bag with some of my little stuff.
6. A small zippered baby bag with nailclippers, diaper creme etc.
7. A prefold diaper
8. A thin folded up blanket (instead of the changing pad which i removed.. too bulky).
9. A bib and a couple of burp cloths.

When we are going somewhere, I pop in a sippy cup, binky and a TnT cup with some snacks.

Marisa6826
01-10-2005, 10:13 PM
LOVE the new pic of Leela! :)

I spoke to Tracy at Kecci and ordered the Garnet one.

I also got onto the dipe bag Yahoo group and ordered a One Cool Chick messenger bag. I think this one is bigger than the Kecci.

So, I might keep both and keep one in the car, or sell one depending on how I like them IRL.

This second kid thing is getting awfully spendy... ;)

-m

dowlinal
01-11-2005, 09:35 AM
M
Be careful diaper bags are addictive!! It all starts with one and membership on the yahoo diaper bags board. BTW - if you like the look of the Kecci but decide you need a bigger bag then look at the T&L lg bebe.

A