PDA

View Full Version : CHESTER COUPON CODE JUST FOR US!!! 10% and FREE SHIPPING

priscilla73
01-10-2005, 08:44 PM
ETA: It's been extended till the end of February. Thank you Lucille for asking them and letting us know!!! Yay, more time to agonize over colors, styles and SHOP!

Direct from Tiffany at Chester, this was coupon was created just for us and it is good for 10% off the entire site, including sale items, and free shipping on anything purchased through January 31, 2005. Below is the code to use - please input in the "Comments" section of the shopping cart and it will be deducted from the final credit card payment. It will not be reflected on the email confirmation. Thanks again and happy shopping!!!

www.chesterhandbags.com

JAN05 (10% off entire site AND free shipping)

lucilp
02-02-2005, 08:22 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that when I placed an order for a Chester bp (in Florette)last night, I asked if they would still honor the JAN05 discount code that Priscalla73 has kindly setup thinking that I was a day too late. They responded this morning and said that yes they will honor it and that they will honor it through
the end of February. Yippee!

nd93
02-03-2005, 11:56 AM
I managed to resist during Jan. If they come out with some new messenger colors during Feb I may not be so strong! Thanks for the info...