PDA

View Full Version : Lina, Mia, Blake??? Need help with T&L colors please!!!

mom2bes
01-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Been checking out the Large Bebe Bags online.
I think this could be a good alternative for me instead of a MS.

I don't know what color I would choose though. I generally like solid colors opposed to patterns. I wear A LOT of black & other neutral colors (sometimes red). I am usually in jeans or sweats when I have DS with me.

So...it seems to me that the Mia is really popular..but I just cannot see myself with a green bag. But...am I missing something?? Why is this color so popular??

I think the Lina looks pretty...but would it look right with my "casual" attire :P

The Blake looks nice & casual...but it seems to summery to me & really doesn't match ANY of the colors I wear.

If anyone has the Lina or Blake...I would LOVE to see some IRL pics (please!!)! I was able to find IRL pics of the Mia.

ALSO..what are the interior colors on these bags??

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

babyengineer
01-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Hi,

I have the Lina and the Mia.

My Lina is definitely a more dark brown color than the dark cherry color that some online pictures show.

My Mia's color is fairly accurate with online pictures.

I love both colors but my Mia gets the most compliments! The Mia will be perfect for spring & summer and the Lina will be great for autumn & winter.

I also wear a lot of black and neutral colors and was surprised by how much I love the classy T&L bags even with my casual wardrobe.

Both bags have dark brown nylon interiors; however, since there are so many pockets there's no "black hole" effect.

There are several pictures posted in the BBB archives.

HTH and good luck deciding,
Lynn

"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart."

NewmomKim
01-12-2005, 07:57 AM
I just got the Lina in the mail today and it is definitely chocolate brown. I LOVE the idea of the Mia for the spring and summer. Hopefully that color is available in the coop!

Kim

newmomto1
01-12-2005, 09:05 AM
I would love to see some IRL pics of the Lina.
What colors are in the Lina pattern?? (Hard to tell from online pics)

mom2bes
01-13-2005, 01:16 AM
Bumping up...
Don't mean to be a pain...
But could someone *PRETTY please* post IRL pic of your Lina and / or Blake??
I am really having trouble choosing a color.
TIA :D

myllam
01-16-2005, 11:36 PM
Hi,

I have a T&L Large Bebe Lina for sale on the yahoo babybag and babyswap group, so I took some pictures. Here is the url to my ofoto. These were shot in various lighting, so you can get an idea of the variations. It is a rich brown, with a tiny hint of red in the right lighting (you can see it mainly in the picture of the back zipper pocket and the outside bottle pocket). The pictures really do not do the bag justice. The Large Bebe is too big for my needs, but I am serious considering buying the small bebe in Lina or Mia.

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=l1kl0r5.1ggrer09&x=0&y=2h5sg4

HTH,

Monica

mom2bes
01-17-2005, 06:22 PM
Thank you so much :-)