PDA

View Full Version : What do you use your wristlet for?

caridura
01-11-2005, 05:27 PM
What does everyone put in their Fleurville wristlet? I bought one when I got my MS and am not getting much use out of it. I've only used it for lipgloss and a compact.

Do you use it as your wallet? I can't seem to narrow down what I need so I just take my whole wallet with me and stick it in a pocket. Not ideal since it's not exactly a small wallet, but I have sooo much in it that I am never in the mood to narrow it down, KWIM? LOL

I was thinking of getting an escape pod for all my mommy stuff. BUT, I've never seen one IRL and am not sure if it would fit in an A7 or a SkipHop which are the bags I will use most often.

TIA for your feedback. :)

nov02mom
01-11-2005, 09:55 PM
I pretty much use it as my wallet. I have a little thing that holds 2 cc's and my dl, stick some cash in and a nail clipper and chapstick and I'm set.

tny915
01-12-2005, 12:45 AM
All I have in mine is a small wallet, call phone, lip balm & a lipstick. I use it to more easily transfer the necessities from non-baby purse to diaper bag and back. When I'm running quick errands with dd, I just grab my wristlet and keys and I'm ready to go. I downsized my wallet from the checkbook size to the kind that folds in half, and I DID have to sit and weed all the old receipts, supermarket cards, and obscure store credit cards to get it everything to fit. Get a smaller wallet, when there's less room to work with, you tend to clean it out more often. :)

jec2
01-12-2005, 02:18 AM
Exactly what I do! I love it!

caridura
01-13-2005, 11:01 AM
Wow, you can fit all that in your wristlet? Maybe mine is too new and still too stiff? I have 2 lipglosses and a compact in there and nothing else could possibly fit in it! And my cell phone is not that big...it's a small Motorola flip phone.

I definately need to get a smaller wallet though. I've been searching, just haven't found one I like yet. ;)

Emmas Mom
01-14-2005, 12:49 PM
Can anyone tell me what the dimensions of the wristlet are? I couldn't find it on the website. Does it just have one compartment with a zip top or is there more than one compartment in it?

MrsZaz
01-14-2005, 02:14 PM
The wristlet that I just got has only one zipper across the top. The dimensions are: 6 inches long x 6 inches deep.

HTH

Colleen

Rikkele
01-15-2005, 11:02 PM
I LOVE my wrislet!. I use it as my wallet. I keep several CC's and little cash, library card in it. I am just like Terri - just grab it and keys and go. I can throw it in my diaper bag or purse. I do wish it was just tiny bit bigger to fit my keys and cell phone but it has been invaluable when I need 2 hands to manage DD and I can just hook it on my wrist.

writeleigh
01-17-2005, 12:12 AM
I think you could also fit some basic drug/first aid items. Some band-aids, travel size purel, travel size sunscreen, infant tylenol . . .