PDA

View Full Version : What is the difference between T&L Large Bebe and T&L backpack

kylesmom
01-12-2005, 08:31 PM
I am trying to decide between the 2. I tend to pack alot of stuff and use my diaper bag for my stuff as well. My son is about to start solids so I need a lot of room. I have noticed that a lot people on here have the large bebe, but have not heard anyone mentioning the backpack. TIA!

lmariana
01-12-2005, 08:40 PM
H Kris! I think both bags have about the same capacity, but the Large Bebe will give you more places to hold bottles, sippies, etc. It has two external bottle holders, one insulated one inside, then a fourth pocket that is mostly meant to hold the changing pad, but I use it to hold sippy cups too.

The Large Bebe also brings the too cute matching wristlet for your mommy things or small baby items.

The Backpack however is really comfortable to carry for long periods of time, has lots of big, open space, and similar interior organization as the Large Bebe. I guess it just depends if you're more of a backpack or messenger style person.

I gravitate towards messengers because I like how they can be hung from the strollers. If you plan to carry the bag for a long time though, I'd recommend additional padding for the strap.

I hope you get some good feedback here! By sure to check out the Babybags group for a good deal, there are many re-sales listed on there at sweet prices!

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003
www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

thepeachmama
01-12-2005, 09:31 PM
Hi Mariana,

I'm kind of new here, and I hope you forgive my ignorance on this, but what is the babybags group, and how can I join it? Is it one of those groups that I need to have been a member of this board for a certain period of time to join, or is it available for anyone?

TIA for any help you can give me!

Jennifer
mama to Sage 14 months

Ps - Thanks for the coupon info on the Ella bags also!