PDA

View Full Version : Is the Kecci COOP still going on?

kylesmom
01-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the bag IRL? Does it have good organization? Also does everyone like these bags? TIA?

sunflowerseeds
01-12-2005, 11:35 PM
I ordered my bags on Jauary 10, just this Monday. I did a research on the topic and what I found out is that due to its popularity, the co-op is still going on [till the end of this month I believe]. I can't recall which thread I found that info from but that bit of info is in my mind. Mind you, I have a 22 week into pregnancy mind. ;)

Here are some threads that help me gain info...

"Kecci co-op extended" [read this post...there's a link to the original post in this one that has all the 'HOW TO' about ordering.]
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=17477&mode=full

Info on the bags available to purchase [but do check with the Kecci website Kecci.com to confirm the bag is in stock.]
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=17065&mode=full&page=2

Feel free to research on your own...Just search for "kecci". That's how I did it.

Can't wait til my bags arrive!

jdm
01-13-2005, 09:32 AM
I don't know if you had time to search the boards but here's a link to photos that were previously posted http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=63&topic_id=16858&mesg_id=16858&listing_type=search

HTH,
Kris

alaible
01-13-2005, 02:35 PM
Sorry I don't have a digital camera so no pictures. But I love the bag and it does have good organization. It has 5 internal pockets (2 bigger ones for diapers and or wipes case, 2 that are sippy/bottle size and one that isn't really deep that I keep my camera and an extra roll of film in. There are also 2 outside sippy/bottle pockets. And the pocket in the back where the backpack straps are stored when not in use can hold stuff as well - that is where I keep the changing pad. I bought 2 for the price that I got my fleurville alpha 7 for and I like the Kecci's even better than the alpha 7. I like to keep my personal things in the diaper bag so I don't have to carry a purse and the alpha 7 was just a bit small for all that stuff. I think I would be considered a heavy packer though because DD is a very picky eater so we always have to have several different food items in the bag as well as toys to entertain her in the car because she doesn't like riding in the car.

mrsmac
01-13-2005, 06:00 PM
I don't have pics (will try to take some if I can)
But I do love mine. I've been carrying my Mothership for over a year and was ready for a change (something less bulky.) I think it was a great buy with the co-op!

sashaa
01-14-2005, 10:16 AM
It is still going on. I ordered mine on 1/7 (last Friday) in AQUA and I received it yesterday (1/13) which is less than a week. I paid $42.00 for it ($37 + $5 shipping). All the moms in this forum are right!!! I love my KECCI and it is sooo beautiful.

chubbycheeks
01-26-2005, 01:11 PM
Does anyone know if there are any 'rules' to participating in the co-op? I'm a new member and not sure if I can purchase. I looked at the Co-op folder and I know there are some min requirements for other co-ops. Just don't want to order if I shouldn't be!

sunflowerseeds
01-26-2005, 04:28 PM
I don't believe there are any rules...just follow the directions in ordering and paying...that's all I can think of. I pretty much found out the info in January and did my research on how to order. I ordered on a Monday [sent email on Sunday night and called with cc # on Monday] and received my bags that same week on Friday!

Happy shopping! I do love these bags! Gotten compliments from friends and strangers!

sashaa
01-26-2005, 04:35 PM
There is no rules. Just make sure you put the appropriate in the subject line when you order via email, exactly as instructed. Good luck.