PDA

View Full Version : bigger bag...maybe

neocorgi
01-13-2005, 07:14 PM
i recently bought a Loom Marsupial in moss. it's such a cool, high quality bag. the best part is definitely its organization...BUT now i'm thinking i should've bought a bigger bag. i'm such a pack rat. it's not even funny. hrrrmmmm.... *headscratch* i might end up selling it. it still has the tag. never been used since my DD hasn't made her grand entrance yet. maybe if i figure out what i exactly need once our baby is here, then i can pack less.

newmomto1
01-13-2005, 07:30 PM
My two cents:
1) Did you buy it from a place that accepts returns? I so, you could return it & recoup your funds.
2) If you CAN"T return it and you got a great deal on it you don't need to rush into selling it . You could wait to see what your needs are when the baby arrives.
3) You *could* use it as your smaller bag & purchase another for your bigger bag.

I am a TOTAL pack rat too. I have actually downsized a lot...but I still had trouble getting it all into a Marsupial (I sold the one I purchased through the last co op).
It is an awesome bag though.
You will probably want a smallish & a larger bag once the baby comes. You won't want to drag a large bag with you every time you go out to run a couple quick errands.
My "smallish" bag right now is an Alpha 7...which is probably a big medium for most of the people here :-)

Good luck whatever you decide!!

alaible
01-14-2005, 10:53 AM
Consider looking into the Kecci co-op. I got 2 Kecci's for the price I paid for my Alpha 7 and I love them. They are a big bag too. There are 5 internal pockets, 2 outside sippy/bottle pockets and a pocket in the back where the backpack straps are stored when not in use and I keep the changing pad back there. There is room for all the baby stuff I need plus my camera and small purse. There is even a little room left over. I was looking for a big bag because we are expecting #2 in March and I think this bag will give me the space to carry enough stuff for 2 babies at least for shorter outings.

Plus I think the Kecci's are very nice looking. I have only been using my navy one for a few weeks and I have already gotten several comments on it.