PDA

View Full Version : ? buggybagg and sewcuteboutique users

mfieselman
01-16-2005, 08:54 AM
Both of these covers look great but I have a question. They both look easy to install, but how easy are they to take out of the cart and roll/zip up. I couldn't tell from the website exactly how to pack up and carry the sew cute one. Any complaints with either of these covers? Do you use buggy as diaper bag? I am trying to decide between the two for my first so thanks for any help! Melanie

Emmas Mom
01-16-2005, 07:43 PM
I have one from sewcuteboutique & don't have any trouble folding it up. Basically I just pull the bottom/seat area up & off the cart, fold in the sides a little & the belt buckles through the two loops on the front part of the cover. Sorry, it's difficult to explain really but if you saw it you'd understand. I love it & Cathy was great to work with...very nice, very helpful & very quick. I can't comment on the buggybaggs though, sorry. HTH! :)

hapahaolegirl
01-16-2005, 08:02 PM
I have a cart cover from sewcuteboutique and it's easy to open and close up. You just thread the belt buckle through the toy loops and you have a little bag.
If you email Cathy she can send you a picture of what the cart cover looks like folded up. I asked her for a picture of it and she sent it to me right away. Unfortunately I deleted it since I have now received my cart cover.

Kristen

grapesoda
01-16-2005, 10:55 PM
I"m so lazy! I just pop mine off of the cart and toss it into the backseat. Its really easy to take off of the cart one-handed. (mine's from Cathy, too)

Jen
Mommy to Madeline
10/25/03

dowlinal
01-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Same here! I love my sewcuteboutique cover and it stays in my backseat that way I always have it if we make an unexpected stop. Since the underside touches the cart and or the high chair I don't think I would want to use the cover as a diaper bag.

HTH!

lisak
01-17-2005, 03:24 PM
I have a BuggyBagg and can put it on the grocery cart while holding ds in my arms. It unzips and then opens up. You velcro the front to the cart, and throw the rest of the back part over the cart seatback. This is so hard to explain, but it can be done one handed while holding a baby.

To collapse it, I just unvelcro the front part (after unbuckling the seat belt), and usually throw it into the trunk to zip back up later.

HTH!