PDA

View Full Version : Janine King Designs Diaper Bags

jenniferh
01-16-2005, 12:24 PM
Does anyone have one of these? She has an online store at ebay and these bags look great. In Philadelphia, we have a store that makes custom handbags and I have tons to match every outfit! I like these because they're affordable (about $30 - 40) and I could have multiple diaper bags!

Kimberly H
01-16-2005, 01:56 PM
I asked about her backpacks a couple of weeks ago and didn't get a reply. Good luck! I'm still interested :)

writeleigh
01-16-2005, 04:05 PM
I have no experience with them, but they look cute.

chlobo
01-17-2005, 09:43 PM
I had a bag from her and it was very well made. It was one with the Dragonflies on it. For me the bag and the interior pockets were a little too small so I ended up selling it, but it had nothing to do with the quality.

As an aside, I would get one without a zipper as it actually makes the bag a lot smaller.

ETA: I did find her response to email to be very slow. I had sent a question before the auction ended and she never got back to me. I then emailed a question after the auction and it took like 2 weeks to get a response.

Kimberly H
01-18-2005, 05:49 AM
Carren, did you have a tote/purse or the backpack? I really like like the backpack but am afraid of the black hole phenomenon. I want the dragonfly fabric too!

whittyanne
01-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Jennifer - is the Philly store Viv Pickle? I have a bunch of them and love them too!

jenniferh
01-18-2005, 02:28 PM
Yes, Viv Pickle it is! I have over 10 of her bags and had a show at my house and 2 other friends had shows as well. I may actually go there to pick out a diaper bag as I know her quality is excellent.

Not sure that I like her diaper bag (seems a bit big for me) but I have a bigger bucket (or is it the mama saber?) that was great to carry stuff around in for my son - but he was 2 when I got that bag so not sure it it'd be big enough. But I could always get a shape similar to that one and have a waterproof lining put in and I'd be good to go! That would be my fun bag and then I need to get a black one for DH to carry around...

whittyanne
01-18-2005, 04:05 PM
I don't know the diaper bags! I went to a party before I was even PG, so it's been awhile. I'm hosting a party at my house in the spring so I hope to check out a few of the diaper bags then...

jamsmu
01-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Does she have a webpage? I just want to know what I'm getting myself into before your party :)

jenniferh
01-20-2005, 06:04 PM
vivpickle.com