PDA

View Full Version : Whoo Hoo! T&L plus Mothership arriving Tuesday!!!

writeleigh
01-17-2005, 12:23 AM
You all are the only people I can confess this to. I caved, caved, caved and bought a mothership (Purple Swirl) AND a T&L (La Femme print). I will return one or both is I find I do not like them. But, right now I am in bag-addict heaven and cannot wait for them to get here. I got the Mothership to use for longer outings and travel, and the T&L as an additional day-to-day bag.

I've been very curious about the Mothership for a long time, and think it might work well for travel. But I've also been dying to try a T&L bag since everyone here loves using them.

momathome
01-17-2005, 09:36 AM
I have the T & L bag in La Femme and I love it - it is such a nice bag! New baby isn't here yet but I have used it a few times for day trips with the girls when I have needed to pack pajamas and other things for them and the bag is very comfy to carry and looks beautiful - I have gotten several compliments already! Hope you like your new bags!

bluej
01-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Ahhh, I love the anticipation of the arrival of new bags! I often arrange them on my bed so I can look at them every time I enter the bedroom! I know, I have a sickness! But I can't SEE them if they are hanging in the closet!

writeleigh
01-17-2005, 10:25 AM
LOL, Jen! I've often thought I should display all the bags on shelves, so I can see them, like others do with their collectibles :D

Lauren, that's good to hear. It's always alittle hard to know exactly what the bag will look like from pictures. I think the La Femme is soooo cute, though!