PDA

View Full Version : Great customer service!

writeleigh
01-17-2005, 06:26 PM
I just had a very frustrating day with my original Fluerville mothership order. This all involves online buisnesses. The bag I originally ordered ended up being backordered. However, I was not directly nottified of this problem by the store- I found out myself when checking the status of my order. I'm a bit annoyed by this because I specifically told them I needed the bag ASAP for an upcoming trip.

Well, after an extremely frustrating search for an IN STOCK bag in the pattern I want, I stumbled upon the missfitz boutique website (see link below). I called and got an answering service because it was after buisness hours. I figured I'd hear back tomorrow, but I was called back immediately. The bag was in stock, and they were even concerned that I am paying for express shipping (they felt very badly about it, even though I am willing to eat the cost because I need the bag very quickly).

It was just such a relief to be treated with kindness and concern after this whole, frustrating day. I highly reccommend checking out their site sometime if they carry anything you need. They now have my loyalty LOL.

http://www.missfitzinc.com/

audball
01-17-2005, 06:42 PM
I agree! They are totally awesome. I purchased a Bandicoot from them and unfortunately, it didn't work for me. They arranged for my return ASAP and followed up with a call. They also told me of a back-order the same hour I placed my order....

Great customer service :)...too bad shops like these seem far and few between...

writeleigh
01-17-2005, 07:26 PM
I know- it's kind of sad when the excellent customer service stands out rather than being the norm.