PDA

View Full Version : Alpha7 - why discontinued?

mams99
01-20-2005, 11:01 AM
They seem to be very popular, so why are they being pulled? Have their been complaints? Or not a great seller?

Melissa

ShayleighCarsensMom
01-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Sorry it seems like your post is being buried!
I really dont know the exact answer, but from what I heard they have made it "new and improved". I guess they are making it messenger style only with a few other changes...I just hope they get rid of all dark brown and black interiors...these are baby bags, and I wish the insides were just as cool looking as the out!

mams99
01-21-2005, 09:12 AM
Are the new ones out yet? Are they smaller like the Alpha7 or are they more like the size of their Mothership?

I'm debating on whether or not to get the "going out" Alpha7 or waiting for new. But... I'll be disappointed if the new is bigger as I'm DESPERATELY looking for a smaller bag that is USEFUL!!

Melissa

25 weeks 4 days with a little boy, my big boys is 8.5!!!

Niki_n_Abby
01-21-2005, 10:03 AM
I don't know the answer to the Alpha7 question, but I saw in your other post that you got the Jirroo Dekko Satchel and loved it. On ebags.com they have the Jirroo Dekko Clutch, that is not actually a clutch, it has a long shoulder strap and looks like a purse. You might want to check it out.

Niki

mams99
01-21-2005, 10:07 AM
That is true and it probably would be a great bag, but I wanted something more "snazzy" for a summer purse. Not black or brown or navy blue. I'm always so darn conservative, that I wanted to "break out" a little bit! I have a little red geometric purse I use now for summers and I love it and get LOTS of compliments on it. Black in spring/summer (or any of the dark colors) just seems so dreary!!!

But... they do seem like great bags and for GREAT prices. BTW, I see that there is someone selling all of the Jirroo products on ebay for even LOWER prices. What a steal!

Melissa