PDA

View Full Version : trying to decide on a small diaper bag for a friend....need help

kylesmom
01-20-2005, 08:30 PM
My friend has a Lands End Diaper backpack. She never takes it out of her car because it is so big. She has been saying she needs a smaller diaper bag and her birthday is coming up. So, I would like to get her a small diaper bag. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking about the LE Little Tripper. It is not my cup of tea, but I think she may like it. Does anyone have any pics of the bag IRL and of the insides. What does it hold. Also any other suggestions would be appreciated. I would love to see her have a cute bag. TIA.

pittsburghgirl
01-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Check out the post on the new LL Bean diaper bag. Looks a little roomier than the LT. (I have both the LE Backpack and LT, I no longer use the LT because I need to carry snacks, etc. which don't fit anymore for me. If I hadn't just bought a Kecci I would probably buy the new LL Bean, black with lime interior!)

Marilee
mommy to James
http://lilypie.com/baby1/050120/1/0/1/-5/.png

Momof3Labs
01-20-2005, 10:12 PM
Check out the LE Medium Tailored Tote. It is a little less sporty than the Little Tripper, and a little more roomy.