PDA

View Full Version : Tumi Diaper Bags

Starbaby
01-24-2005, 12:11 PM
Has anyone (or their DH) used a Tumi Diaper Bag? They have both a messenger style and a tote style. I was thinking this might make a good gift for DH who is a huge fan of Tumi luggage.

nd93
01-24-2005, 12:28 PM
I recently bought the Tumi messenger bag in brick. It is the regular messenger, not the baby one, but I use it as a diaper bag. Some colors are on sale right now for a great price. It is very well made, and I think it looks classy.

mams99
01-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Too funny, I was just going to do a search and/or ask about Tumi right now as I saw that some site (dont' remember which now) has them on a big sale!!! They do look like a classy bag... but I want to know MORE! :-) As always!

Melissa

burkesilver
01-24-2005, 02:32 PM
I got the messenger in green. I loved the color & the quality was excellent, however I felt the bag was too heavy, even when empty, so I sent it back. I got mine on a great deal at neimanmarcus.com (88.00 and free shipping at the time), but I think they are now sold out of the messenger. They still have the tote in the red color for 112.00. tumi.com also has some colors on sale, both messenger & tote.

mams99
01-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Nieman Marcus!!! That's where I saw them online!

Can you tell me about the organization of the bag you returned?

Melissa

Starbaby
01-24-2005, 05:10 PM
Check out Tumi.com. It has the discontinued colors on sale and shows some interior photos. I need to decide if the available colors are manly enough for DH.

nd93
01-24-2005, 05:16 PM
You may want to get some more info from Tumi if you do decide to order. I know that the brick has a light blue interior. I saw an aubergine at Nordstrom and the interior was hot pink. Now, the one at Nordstrom was called "dark aubergine" and the one on tumi.com is just called "aubergine", but I would check on that if that was a color you were considering. It was a very bright purple, not like the muted purple it shows on the website.