PDA

View Full Version : Pics of chester backpack - ditsy stripe and florette

tricialudao
01-24-2005, 03:17 PM
Someone asked me to post a picture of my ditsy stripe chester backpack and since I couldn't find the original post (buried under a different thread, I'm sure!), I started this one. I have a picture of it taken next to the florette (which I know many have posted already).

I like both alot and cannot decide which one to give to my sister. I think I'm going to let her choose instead! They are both so different. I love it that the vinyl is not too shiny and there is fabric underneath.

priscilla73
01-24-2005, 03:53 PM
That's pretty! Thanks for posting. You can really see the details better from your picture.

jdm
01-24-2005, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the photo. I just ordered the florette in the tote but now I'm really liking the ditsy stripe. Guess I'll just have to order a backpack :).

--k

Twin Mom
01-24-2005, 10:46 PM
Thanks. I was the one who asked. I really wanted to see pics of the bags I was considering before I ordered. Now I just *need* to see a picture of candy stripe and I will decide. The problem is that I like both of yours and I'll probably like candy stripe too. Uh Oh.

I must the only person who hasn't had good service from Chester. Last time I emailed them it took multiple days for a response. I also called on Friday afternoon and still haven't heard back. Guess I'll have to try again.

masetane
01-25-2005, 12:27 AM
Wow - so odd. Try again and call tomorrow. I've left emails and phone calls and get a response that day. I've been talking with Roseanne.
Caroline
http://fool.exler.ru/sm/ma.gif
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

carolshi
01-25-2005, 04:22 AM
Yes, if anyone has pictures of candy stripe or multi stripe (bag or backpack, it doesn't matter) could they post them? The website photos are awful! Thanks!

khakismom
01-25-2005, 02:27 PM
I exchanged my animal crackers bag for the candy stripe bag--hope it comes soon. But now I am lusting after that florette bag. I love it! I esp. love the pink background and unfortunately the pink doesn't come across AT ALL from the web pics.

newmomto1
01-25-2005, 03:21 PM
I am expecting the Candy Sripe AND the Multi Stripe this week.
I'll be sure to post pics :-)!!