PDA

View Full Version : How do you organize your T&L Large Bebe Bag (new style)???

newmomto1
01-25-2005, 01:39 PM
I just started using my new T&L Large Bebe Bag today. I have the new style with the extra pockets & I LOVE it!!!
I was curious how you all organize your T&L bags...what do you put where??
The reason I ask is b/c mine looks kind of stuffed & I don't really think I have that much in there (compared to what I read others pack in theirs).
So...I am thinking there must be a more efficient way of arranging all the "stuff" :-)
I'd love to hear how you all have your bags organized.
TIA!!!!!!!!
:D

ShaniB123
01-29-2005, 12:59 AM
I'm not sure whether I have the new large bebe bag or an older version (I bought it fairly recently, though- it's the black Gweneth pattern). I'm sure there's a better way to organize it than I do, but here's how mine is:

Outer bottle pocket contains an Avent bottle.

Outer pocket on back of bag has my wallet, which I keep inside the matching T&L little bag-thing (don't know what it's called).

Interior back pocket has diapers, diaper cream, wipes, and a disposable changing pad

Interior front pocket has a pacifer and my car keys.

In the big compartment, I keep a large ziplock bag containing a change of clothes, the T&L changing pad (which I should probably remove, bc I don't think I'll use it), burp clothes, a thin blanket, and sometimes a thicker blanket.

I think it sounds like I have a lot of stuff in there, but I really don't, and it's a pretty tight squeeze, especially with a 2d blanket. I'm curious to know if anyone has a better system. I should probably start by just removing that T&L changing pad that I don't use...

Shani
Mom to Madeline Emma (10-9-04)

ShaniB123
01-29-2005, 01:01 AM
I'm not sure whether I have the new large bebe bag or an older version (I bought it fairly recently, though- it's the black Gweneth pattern). I'm sure there's a better way to organize it than I do, but here's how mine is:

Outer bottle pocket contains an Avent bottle.

Outer pocket on back of bag has my wallet, which I keep inside the matching T&L little bag-thing (don't know what it's called).

Interior back pocket has diapers, diaper cream, wipes, and a disposable changing pad

Interior front pocket has a pacifer and my car keys.

In the big compartment, I keep a large ziplock bag containing a change of clothes, the T&L changing pad (which I should probably remove, bc I don't think I'll use it), burp clothes, a thin blanket, and sometimes a thicker blanket.

I think it sounds like I have a lot of stuff in there, but I really don't, and it's a pretty tight squeeze, especially with a 2d blanket. I'm curious to know if anyone has a better system. I should probably start by just removing that T&L changing pad that I don't use...

Shani

ShaniB123
01-29-2005, 01:02 AM
Sorry, everyone, for the triple reply. I'm having computer problems.

Shani