PDA

View Full Version : Amy Michelle bags

redcandy8
01-25-2005, 03:38 PM
Is anyone familiar with Amy Michelle bags? I am looking at the Camellia toddler bag and was just looking for some feedback. I really like the un-diaper bag look. I like the looks of Kate Spade bags (I know most of you don't care for them), so I thought maybe these bags would give me better organization than those, but still the look I like.

Also, is the only difference between a "toddler" bag and a "baby" the size and type of pockets? Can you put bottles in sippy cup pockets (maybe that's a silly ques.)?

Thanks!

redcandy8
01-25-2005, 03:43 PM
Let's try the picture again...

alaible
01-27-2005, 05:57 PM
I don't know anything about this particular bag. But yes the usual differences between a toddler and baby bag are the size and type of pockets. Usually a toddler bag is smaller than a baby bag. And yes you can put bottles into sippy cup pockets but you can't always put sippys into traditional bottle pockets because bottles are slimmer than some of the bigger sized sippys.

redcandy8
01-29-2005, 08:54 AM
Just curious if there is anyone else out there who may have experience with one of these bags. I'd really love to hear about them before committing that kind of money.

Thanks!