PDA

View Full Version : Do you display your Diaper Bags?

writeleigh
01-26-2005, 09:12 AM
Since so many of us have extensive, and beautiful, diaper bag collections, I was curious if any of you display the bags or leave them out so others can see them (or you can see them and sigh appreciatively over your own collection).

I leave mine sitting in a row on a trunk we have in the entryway. I love seeing them there :D Lots of people do comment on my diaper bag collection- they usually say that I have diaper bags they didn't know even existed.

audball
01-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Ha! More like hide them so DH can't count *exactly* how many I have ;)!

Seriously though, I have a shelf in my closet for the bags. On occasion (if I know I'll have a big excursion day later in the week, for instance), I'll leave another bag out to fill as I go along, but most of the time I have just the one I'm temporarily obsessed with out.

Some ladies here have very nice display shelves that they use. I think they may have purchased them at IKEA? I hope they have other things stashed there besides diaper bags. Otherwise, that's a lot of holes/shelves to fill!

ShayleighCarsensMom
01-26-2005, 11:09 AM
I'd love to see a picture!
I dont display them, but they all hang neatly on hangers in an otherwise empty closet. I love to open the closet and look at them!

writeleigh
01-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Oh, I'd also love to see apic of the shelves with diaper bags on them :D

lmariana
01-26-2005, 12:31 PM
Mine usually hang in the closet. If they don't get used for a few months, they usually go to swap! Then I buy a new one. :)

Right now I have my two One Cool Chicks (small and large) sitting in the kitchen. I used my small messenger today for errands, but keep the big one ready to go, in case we're going to be out for a long time. :) The Baby Sherpas also hang out in the laundry room. Not sure, why, they just ended up there!

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby
Mother of Gabriel, 08/2003
www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)