PDA

View Full Version : Diaper bags for twin moms

twintsars
01-27-2005, 02:30 PM
I have 2 huge "traditional" bags that I got as shower gifts and I'm looking for something a bit smaller, but it still has to be big enough for 2 babies worth of stuff. I really, really like the new LL Bean bag, but do you think it's big enough? Any other suggestions? Also, I almost always put the bag in the stroller basket, so it doesn't matter as much how comfortable it is to wear on the shoulder.

Thanks

ColorBlue
01-27-2005, 07:10 PM
I just got the llbean bag yesterday and loaded it up last night. I put in four size 2 diapers, a wipe case, two outfits and onesies, a container of diaper disposal bags, two bibs, two bottles, a container to hold formula, a disposable changing pad, a bottle of hand sanitizer and my wristlet type wallet/purse. It all fits well and not bulging. The main compartment is essentially empty except for the formula container and my wallet. The side outside pockets are empty also and could hold my cell phone and keys.

So I would say it could hold a lot more. So far I'm pleased with it. I got the black with lime green and really like the combination.

Tracy

Grace...my big three year old girl.
Ellie and Maddie...my little three month old girls.

twintsars
01-27-2005, 09:23 PM
Thanks so much Tracy! I think I'm going to get it!