PDA

View Full Version : Of all the bags you own...which one is your favorite????

newmomto1
01-28-2005, 01:10 AM
Just curious & just for fun...

Which one of your bags (style & color) is your FAVORITE & why?
Which one do you always go back to & think you'll have forever (or at least until you're living a diaper-free life)??

AbbieF
01-28-2005, 06:59 AM
Our grey Skip Hop! Tight fitting when DD was an infant, getting better now that she's 9 mo. Love the pockets, love that I don't have to care about any weather issues, including rubbing against any unbelievably filthy car w/ snow and road salt, love that DH doesn't even think 2 when asked to carry it, and love that it hooks on the stroller. Color was not my first choice, but I was desperate when I bought it and to be honest I think that's what DH likes about it- looks like his briefcase. I would love the interior in a lighter color and maybe a little bigger. But other than that, it will be here for the long haul. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my one cool chick, but its MY one cool chick not "ours". I do know I'll be using it long after, but overall utility Skip Hop is our old standby.

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

lmariana
01-28-2005, 08:29 AM
I think I'm going to agree and go with my Skip Hop! I rotate a lot of "pretty" bags, but I always come back to my Skip Hop. I've owned several: red, navy, ice blue, bubble gum, and now denim. The Denim is my favorite because of it's cute red lining, love it!

I look forward to what Skip Hop brings us in the future!

I feel like I should also give a "shout out" to my favorite "pretty" bags: Timi and Leslie Large Bebe Bag, One Cool Chick, Chelsey Henry, Loom, Bumble Bags...I love you all!

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby
Mother of Gabriel, 08/2003
www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

Emmas Mom
01-28-2005, 01:32 PM
My red LE LT by far! It's the perfect size to carry around everyday for errands. I work too & use it as my purse. I wouldn't have been able to use it when DD was an infant but now that she's a toddler it's my favorite. I like it cause it does not SCREAM diaper bag...none of my co-workers have a clue that it is. I'm NOT into the prints/patterns I see on most bags, though I am considering a solid red Mothership for when/if we have #2 & I need a big bag again. :D

nov02mom
01-28-2005, 05:24 PM
My Timi & Leslie large bebe in Drew (black with pinstripes) I really love this bag. I think it's my fave of all time (right now anyway!)

MamaKath
01-28-2005, 11:29 PM
**Which one of your bags (style & color) is your FAVORITE & why?
My Blue Camo SkipHop. I hesitated and hesitated before getting this one. I wasn't sure it was my color, my style, just the bag for me. I ordered and found a lot of negatives to it when it arrived and really was not sure it was for me. I started using it and LOVE it. It is not perfect, but when I have found things I don't like, I have also found simple solutions on here. I wear it lots, either over my shoulder or as a messenger bag.

I also have to say I am using the Baby Sherpa a ton at this point in my life. I went shopping with it today because I happened to have it packed already (had a recent long outing, lol) and it was sooo comfortable to wear, I had snacks for my kids when my trip was delayed by running into a friend, and it even had a water bottle for me handy, just like my SkipHop. :-)

**Which one do you always go back to & think you'll have forever (or at least until you're living a diaper-free life)??
I honestly see myself using these for many, many years to come. I am having a small problem with my Sherpa (the bungie broke :-() which I need to call about, but see that used daily in summer most likely and the SkipHop is perfect for daily use, and allows me to hold files, magazines or other "grown up" items with me.

I may get the LL Bean for the same reasons that these work- super organized, functional, and versatile way past the "baby" days.

Good question :-)