PDA

View Full Version : diaper bag reviews for cloth diapering mamas

holliam
01-31-2005, 12:35 AM
Hey all,

One of my friends was asking my opinion on some bags so I decided to finally do a photo shoot with cloth diapers.

The only bag I have that I didn't bother showing is the Lands End Little Tripper. I think it's just too small to be very usable for cloth diapers.

But, here are comparison photos of these other bags:
- Skip Hop Duo
- LL Bean Diaper Bag
- Lands End Large Tailored Tote
- Lands End Backpack

I cross-posted this in the Diapering forum.

Holli

audball
01-31-2005, 10:18 AM
Wow, Holli, these are great pics! I don't even cloth diaper (sheepish look), and I'm so amazed at the things cloth diapering parents have to deal with in terms of space! You can be a "light packer" and still have to get a very large bag.

I saw the LE Tote in my local Sears store in CA. It's probably the last of what they have in stock, but just so other folks know to check at Sears too!

Great reviews! :)

alaible
01-31-2005, 06:37 PM
Those are really cool pictures. I have the LL Bean Bag and a Lands End Backpack on the way. We cloth diaper about 80% of the time (we use disposables for babysitters and when we are out of the house) and after baby #2 arrives in March I am thinking about getting rid of the disposables all together. It is good to know that the Lands End bag I have on the way is big enough to handle that.