PDA

View Full Version : Timi & Leslie "Mia"... okay for spring & summer???

newmomto1
02-02-2005, 04:51 PM
And the obsessing continues.....

I recently got a T&L Large Bebe Bag in Lina. I loved it SO MUCH that I decided to get the Mia through the most recent co op to use as my spring & summer bag.

Well, my Mia came today. I LOVE it. I think it's so pretty!! (OMG...I have changed so much from the girl who wouldn't carry anything bet a plain black bag!!)
BUT...now that I see it IRL I am wondering if it's "summery" enough?? Something about it seems kind of "autumnish"...probably the brown bottom.

Anyway..I have every intention of keeping & using this bag b/c like I said it looks great...

But do you all think it will work as my spring & summer bag????

TIA for your help :-)!!!

audball
02-02-2005, 05:58 PM
I am a firm believer in that you can carry off whatever bag in whatever season...it's just in how confident you look carrying it! :) If you love it, wear it...remember, you should be wearing your bag and not vice-versa, right? Especially when you pay that much for a bag (co-op/sale or not!). Also, I end up carrying bags based on their function primarily, not their style (although if I had a choice....hmmm...).

MHO is that it's a great spring bag. I typically associate summer with stripes, but I don't have a striped bag, so unless I get one (at which point I think DH will be serving me divorce papers!), one of the cast will be used during the summer too.

writeleigh
02-02-2005, 10:45 PM
I like it for spring because it is green.

MichelleRC
02-03-2005, 07:54 AM
It will definitely work! I carryed a Mia backpack last spring & summer.
Enjoy it!

thepeachmama
02-03-2005, 07:23 PM
I have a Mia that I definitely plan to use for spring & summer! I think green is gorgeous in warm weather!

HTH!
Jennifer

kcmom
02-04-2005, 02:16 AM
Hi,

Did you get the Mia through the co op organized by the diaperbagdiscounts Yahoo group? I love the Mia bag, but I don't know if I've posted enough to join the Yahoo group. If I'm able to get one, I'd use it all the times :).

newmomto1
02-04-2005, 10:59 AM
Yes..that's where I got it :-)

kcmom
02-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Hi,

May I ask how much is the co op price for the Mia Large BeBe Bag? It looks like I wouldn't be able to join the yahoo group since I hardly post anything. Can you possibly share the co op information with me? Thanks!

newmomto1
02-04-2005, 08:56 PM
Actually the T&L co op is already over.
And to be honest with you...I am not sure if we're supposed to post co op prices here.
If I am wrong about that...someone feel free to correct me (Mariana, Priscilla, Andrea?)