PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have pics of the inside of the Chester backpack?

carolines mommy
02-04-2005, 12:54 AM
I just went to their site and fell in love with the backpack! Does anyone have any pics to share of the inside? I currently have an Alpha 7 which is working great right now and will probably continue to work well after DD #2 arrives, but it is black cord and I want something summer-ier.

Thanks!

Erika
mom to Caroline 15 months and another to arrive April 05

newmomto1
02-04-2005, 01:14 AM
Here is a link to another post with the pics you're requesting.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=9956&mesg_id=9956&listing_type=search

I found this when I was trying to decide whether or not to get one.

HTH :-)

carolines mommy
02-04-2005, 01:52 AM
Thank you! Did you end up getting one?

newmomto1
02-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Yes I did!!
I have only used it one time so far...but I really like it!!

masetane
02-04-2005, 02:00 PM
oh - you had the black backpack right? I got that too but they had to put a different stripe on it (light pink, white and black). I liked yours better though!! cant wait to get mine!
Caroline
http://fool.exler.ru/sm/ma.gif
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

sleo25
02-04-2005, 03:07 PM
I ended up ordering the black/pink one too, with the newer light pink trim, but I just found out that they have the old darker pink trim available again. You may want to call to see if you can get the original one. I'm so excited to get it, especially with all the great things I've heard about Chester bags. By the way, they do have great CS and I got a bunch of emails and calls directly from Tiffany about the change in the trim color. Plus, they are expressing the bag to me for free!

carolines mommy
02-04-2005, 04:03 PM
I went ahead and ordered one for my summer bag! I can't wait to get it and am sure if I love it, I will get more so I have options. My sister really thinks I am nuts for how many bags I have been through and how much I've spent on them!

Erika