PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE keep me from the Chester bags!!!

tiikeri2
02-04-2005, 08:22 AM
I do not know what it is, but I cannot stop looking at these backpacks!!! I know DH would flip if I got another bag, but I want one! It is a good thing there is no one particular fabric that really calls to me or I might cave!

So convince me I do not need another bag, that I should stay true to my T&L (that I love!), that a backpack style is not really my cup of tea anyway, that if I buy any more bags I may be unable to control myself ever again!!!!!!

Oh, it really IS a sickness!

Kay

nd93
02-04-2005, 09:46 AM
Let me help push you over the edge....thru Feb you can get 10% off and free shipping! Code JAN05 (from Priscilla!)

This is NOT the place to come to be encouraged not to buy! LOL.

I've been on the Chester site once a day. I can't stay away either.

audball
02-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Hate to encourage ya', but the backpack is SOOOOOO comfortable! :)

tiikeri2
02-04-2005, 11:33 AM
LOL! I should have known you ladies would be of no help! I managed to pacify myself (for today) by purchasing my in-the-car tote. Poor DH! :)

Kay

momathome
02-04-2005, 11:46 AM
Which tote did you end up getting? :)

tiikeri2
02-04-2005, 11:57 AM
This:

http://www.ebags.com/life_is_good/camp_dog_tote_bag/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=49703

It was entirely a spur-of-the-moment purchase, :o so let's hope I still like it as much when it arrives as I did initially! The print was just too perfect for our family (we are into camping and backpacking, our dog has his own pack!), and the size was about what I was looking for. I probably should have gone with Land's End (more practical, I know the bag would be good quality), but I liked this one!!!

Kay

momathome
02-04-2005, 01:11 PM
That bag is adorable! Hope you like it!

momathome
02-04-2005, 01:11 PM
That bag is adorable! Hope you like it!