PDA

View Full Version : KECCI co-op ENDS Wednesday Feb 9!!

supercalifragilous
02-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Just wanted everyone to know I got an e-mail from Tracy and the Kecci co-op extension will be over Wednesday, February 9! Here's the e-mail:

In a message dated 2/3/2005 6:23:54 PM EST, Tracy writes:

As of Feb 9th we will not be taking any more orders from the co-op. Please post this on the board. At this time we do not know when the next co-op will be.

And please thank everyone for their participation.

Regards, Tracy

So..... KECCI co-op ends Wednesday Feb 9!!

ETA: Geez... I didn't see Tracy's post earlier in the week so sorry about this double post! Anyway, I will post co-op info under this thread in case there are any of you who want to order last minute!

supercalifragilous
02-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Here's the link to the original post:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=63&topic_id=15704&mesg_id=15704&listing_type=search

It's really long so I'm pasting the info specific to the co-op ordering here with updated info regarding shipping.

WHICH BAGS ARE INCLUDED:
4000 range - Red & Chartreuse
5000 range - Red, Chartreuse, Beige, Turquoise, Navy, Magenta, Aqua, Cornsilk
6000 range - Garnet & Steel Blue

LINK TO VIEW BAGS:
http://www.kecci.com/cgi-bin/TLSstore.cgi?kvar=shanghai

LisaCO made a really cool page with easy-to-read item #s: http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=17065&mode=full&page=2

PRICE:
The bags are $37 each, plus shipping (see below). Those who are in Texas must also add sales tax.

SHIPPING CHARGES:
1) Buy one Shanghai and we will drop shipping to $5 per bag flat fee - until further notice.
2) Buy two Shanghai Bags and get shipping free - until further notice.
Please note this offer is only good for the 4000 & 5000 ranges.

HOW TO ORDER:
NOTE: Please do not order bags unless they show "In Stock." So please wait until the bag shows In Stock status at www.Kecci.com before ordering.

You can e-mail Tracy your order ([email protected]), fax it, or send a check/money order (see special instructions below). The simplest way would be to pay by credit card by e-mailing Tracy using the Purchase Order form below. Tracy is our representative handling all Purchase Orders for the co-op in NY and authorizes shipment/payment to the distribution center in Ft. Worth.

IMPORTANT: In the Subject line of the e-mail, put "Baby Bargains Board Co-op Purchase Order."

IF PAYING BY CHECK/MONEY ORDER:
Checks/MOs should be made out to Pinnacle Priority Projects and checks/MOs only (NOT the Purchase Order) sent to the Ft. Worth address. Write the check # in the space provided on the Purchase Order and e-mail the Purchase Order ([email protected]) or fax (212-947-2793) to Tracy in the NY showroom. Please note they will wait for out-of-state checks to clear before fulfilling orders.

NOTE ABOUT FAX #S:
There have been three fax numbers posted:
212-947-2793
817-375-1517
425-962-0447
I would e-mail Tracy to be sure about which number to fax to and then just call with the CC# if you're uncomfortable including it on the fax.

REGARDING CALLING WITH A CC#:
This is what Tracy said in a previous post: "I cannot have people splitting their credit card # - it is way too difficult for me to keep track of everyone & too time consuming. Please call 817-375-1517 and ask for Stacy. She has been assisting me on all co-op orders."

Here's the link to that post: http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=63&topic_id=16491&mesg_id=16491&listing_type=search

WHEN WILL YOU GET YOUR BAGS?:
Officially, give at least 3-4 weeks once the payment is cleared.

***copy and paste the form below into your e-mail to Tracy-- make sure you put in the Subject line: "Baby Bargains Board Co-op Purchase Order"***

BABY BARGAINS BOARD CO-OP PURCHASE ORDER:

Pinnacle Priority Projects
P.O. Box 286
Fort Worth, TX 76101-0286
tel/fax: 212-947-2793
email: [email protected]

Name:
Address:
City, State, Zip:
Phone:
Fax:
E-mail:

Quantity:
Description: Shanghai Mommybag
Color & Style#:
Unit Price: $37 each

Subtotal: _____
TOTAL: ______ ($37 per bag, plus any additional shipping costs, add sales tax for TX residents)

Check #:
Credit card type (AmEx, Discover, Visa, MasterCard):
Credit card #:
Name on card:
Expiration date: