PDA

View Full Version : The LL Bean diaper bag....

Tina9544
02-07-2005, 02:40 PM
is THE best diaper bag I have ever had. I have owned 8 different bags, including Fleurville and the LL Bean bag is the BEST!!!! It is not so big and bulky and yet it holds a lot, it has the perfect amount of pockets and they are just the right size. The cup/bottle holder pocket is perfectly elasticized -its so easy to reach in and grab DS's sippy cup. The cell phone pocket is small like the new cell phoes, so your phone doesnt slide 20 feet down into it. The adjustable strap has a perfect shoulder pad that isnt too big or too hard. I LOVE THIS BAG. I just wanted to encourage those of you who are considering it!

saschalicks
02-07-2005, 02:52 PM
I really have been, but there are so many others I want I don't know what to do. Thanks for the great endorsement. I think I will consider it. DH will certainly like the price.

jasabo
02-07-2005, 03:57 PM
I agree Tina. I've been really happy with mine so far. I wasn't 100% sure when I first got it, but I'm sold now. I even prefer it to my Alpha 7, which has been my favorite so far. My only complaint is the fabric print, or lack therof...I'd really love something fun. I have the blue and it's certainly a nice color, but I'm more of a bright color and print gal. Oh well - can't have everything.

I also wanted to point out that LL Bean has a great return policy. They'll take returns even if they're used, so you can always try the bag out for a few weeks to see how it goes.

Lisa - mom to 19 month old twin boys

kal
02-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Just wondering did you buy the diaper bag below??? I have a LL bean bag but am thinking of exchanging it for another type it seems sort of heavy. Thanks

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=40299&storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&parentCategory=4520&cat4=2913&shop_method=pp&feat=dp50

Tina9544
02-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Yup thats the one. I got the black one. I agree- I wish they had better colors to choose from. I dont find it to be heavy, but I was using a Mothership that probably weighed 25 pounds so anything would seem light to me now.