PDA

View Full Version : Chester Handbag's great customer service!

myllam
02-11-2005, 01:47 AM
Hi,

I had ordered a backpack in Florette and a Classic Tote in the "Mom" print. I received it in less than a week (I'm in CA). I wanted to love the bags, but I did not really like the viny coated fabric of the florette, and I'm really a backpack/messenger type of person, so I did not like the tote. When I emailed Chester's customer service to return the bags and explain to them why, I got an immediate response from them. They offered to custom make a backpack using the "Mom" fabric for the sale price with the coupon! This was exactly what I wanted. The only caveat is that there is no refund and it will take an extra 10 days for me to get it since it is custom. I can't wait to see it! Now I'm thinking I should have asked before placing my original order in order to save them and myself shipping costs, but who would have thought that they would be willing to make one for me to order :-).

nd93
02-11-2005, 09:36 AM
That is great! They are supposed to be coming out with more styles in the messenger...I'm anxious to see those!