PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a Nicole Miller diaper bag backpack?

kylesmom
02-11-2005, 07:26 PM
IF so is it a good diaper bag? Is it big? I have a T&L large bebe bag and I am looking for something a little bit bigger for longer trips and this is on sale for $49.99 and I am wondering if I should scoop it up? TIA!

alaible
02-11-2005, 08:28 PM
I got one off of EBAY and it really is a big bag but it doesn't have much organization. It had 2 outside bottle pockets, and it had a bottom zip section that held the changing pad, and a tiny zip pocket inside for small items like chapstick, nail file etc. It really was a good size big bag if you don't mind lack of organization. But it all just being thrown into one big pocket drove me crazy so I got rid of the bag.

kylesmom
02-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the response. One more question. Is the inside lining black as well? I need bags with organization, but I am thinking this might work since it won't be an everyday bag and you can put all the diapering stuff in the bottom of the bag.

alaible
02-12-2005, 08:01 AM
If I remember correctly it was a black print. The same print as the changing pad which was a retro baby print. The background was all black and there are small babies scattered all around it.