PDA

View Full Version : bag to match a p3 safari (black, khaki, and red)????

jennielh73
02-12-2005, 04:56 PM
any suggestions on a first timer bag that will match and fit over the handles of a p3 safari (black, khaki, and red)? i promised myself (and my husband :) this would be the last weekend I would agonize over this decision :)

Thanks in advance :)

alkagift
02-13-2005, 12:47 PM
If you're a semi-light packer, you could go with a Timbuk2 classic messenger (in a small). I ordered the extra interior pocket for dipes and have been pretty pleased with it overall. I have the same Peg and that's what I did--with the cordura, you have lots of color choices, including khaki, red, white--and the trim is always black so it matches and it is adjustable and fits over the stroller handles. If you're a super heavy packer you could go with a Fleurville Mothership, but be forewarned they're heavy.

Skip Hops come in black and red, which looks sharp as well. I think any red would look good, not too many bags come in khaki, at least I don't remember having seen them.

Allison
Mommy to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03

dules
02-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi,

I saw your post on babybags. I totally agree with the other posters that a One Cool Chick would be gorgeous but if you think you might be hard on the bag, canvas or corduroy (Timbuk2, Skip Hop, etc.) might be a better choice.

Or, you could get one casual, and one "dressy". LOL. I am a bad influence.

Best,
Mary

dules
02-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi,

I saw your post on babybags. I totally agree with the other posters that a One Cool Chick would be gorgeous but if you think you might be hard on the bag, canvas or corduroy (Timbuk2, Skip Hop, etc.) might be a better choice.

Or, you could get one casual, and one "dressy". LOL. I am a bad influence.

Best,
Mary

jennielh73
02-14-2005, 06:50 PM
ohhh i like the sound of one casual and one dressy :) you think the occ has enough organizational features?