PDA

View Full Version : Another happy SewCuteBoutique customer (black toile PICS)

MeredithsMom
02-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Hi all!

Meredith tried out her new Sew Cute Boutique black toile cart cover today as she celebrated her 6-mo. b-day. It's the first time she has ridden in the cart and it went very smoothly. She cannot yet sit up entirely on her own (she tripods) but had no trouble sitting up in the cart with this cushy cover. I highly recommend it!!!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21456.jpg

mom2aidan
02-12-2005, 05:25 PM
I love that cover! I may end up getting one for my DS(he's 9 months) but really haven't taken him in a shopping cart. I would feel much better if he has this comfortable cover to seat on. And not to say, it will keep him clean.

MeredithsMom
02-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Yes, I was very pleased that Meredith could sit up in it (I brought the sling just in case!). We usually bring our stroller since we live near the store (I walk over and meet DH), but it was a little easier this way and I didn't feel like we were taking up too much space in the aisles. DD enjoyed the ride as much as the stroller, too. Cathy at www.sewcuteboutique.com is so nice to work with!!!

Alys the Cat
02-12-2005, 10:53 PM
Meredith looks so cute! I love the fabric, too.

kensjen
02-12-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm glad you bought a cover from Cathy! She is the best and I recommend her work all of the time. Maybe someday I'll have a girl, and if I do, I will be getting a girly (perhaps toile!) cover. And her price is so reasonable, I don't feel bad for buying another one.

I plan to buy these for my PG friends. I have been using ours for a year now.

Yours is gorgeous, I love it!! And your DD is just precious! Thanks for sharing the photo.

MeredithsMom
02-13-2005, 09:16 AM
Thanks, Christine and Jen!

I agree that Cathy does a terrific job, and she's so nice too! I can't believe I got a custom cover in a fabric that doesn't scream kids for little more than a Floppy Seat.

Everyone all over the store was looking at the cover with quizzical looks--too funny.

bluhimmy
02-13-2005, 08:41 PM
Funny you should mention Cathy. I received our cover from Cathy just this past week. Used it on a high chair twice already, and a shopping cart just today. Love it! Cathy did a wonderful job; couldn't ask for better! Hunter loved sitting in it!

BTW, Hunter & Meredith share the same b-day. Also, post on WC much? I thought I recognized Meredith's pic. She looks super happy!

-Diana

bluhimmy
02-13-2005, 08:41 PM
Funny you should mention Cathy. I received our cover from Cathy just this past week. Used it on a high chair twice already, and a shopping cart just today. Love it! Cathy did a wonderful job; couldn't ask for better! Hunter loved sitting in it!

BTW, Hunter & Meredith share the same b-day. Also, post on WC much? I thought I recognized Meredith's pic. She looks super happy!

-Diana

MeredithsMom
02-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Hi Diana!

I'm glad you and Hunter are enjoying your cover! I'm itching to try it out on a high chair, but I'm not quite sure Meredith can sit up in it yet; although, with the extra padding she just might be able to.

I DO post on WC all the time--I recognize your screen name! Cool. Good to see you over here!

Joyce

p.s. happy belated six-month b-day to Hunter! :-) Meredith goes for her ped appt today. I can't believe it's been 6 mos. already!

MeredithsMom
02-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Hi Diana!

I'm glad you and Hunter are enjoying your cover! I'm itching to try it out on a high chair, but I'm not quite sure Meredith can sit up in it yet; although, with the extra padding she just might be able to.

I DO post on WC all the time--I recognize your screen name! Cool. Good to see you over here!

Joyce

p.s. happy belated six-month b-day to Hunter! :-) Meredith goes for her ped appt today. I can't believe it's been 6 mos. already!