PDA

View Full Version : Pursonality Bags - group purchase

ginamlee
02-14-2005, 04:36 PM
If anyone is interested in a mommy group purchase on Pursonality bags, please email me privately.

ginalee @ columbus.rr.com

ETA: You can check out the bags at www.pursonalityinc.com . They have a tote and a convertible messenger/backpack option.

ginamlee
02-15-2005, 05:11 PM
We have enough interest. So if you are interested and haven't emailed me, please do so ASAP. I'd like to place the order on Thursday.

ginamlee
02-15-2005, 07:04 PM
PS - I'm getting one to hook on to my Peg stroller. Because the strap on the messenger bag removes entirely, I'll be able to use Peg's hooks. Also, it is almost identical in size to the Peg brand diaper bag, so I think it will fit just great!

I'm getting the Starry Eyed fabric because it is black with small white polka dots. It should go great with my Optic Atlantico, which is also black and white. I've been looking for a bag like this FOREVER! :)

saschalicks
02-16-2005, 08:21 PM
I wanted either Starry Eyed or Go With The Flow. DH liked Spring in Her Step. I hope you like Starry Eyeed, I thought I'd listen to DH's argument about how flowers would be a nice spring bag. AAHHH! I'm so second guessing my choice.

ginamlee
02-17-2005, 11:39 AM
Well, you have until 5:00 EST to change it if you so deside!

So everyone out there that still wants to order, the cut-off time will be Thursday, February 17 at 5:00 pm EST!

ShayleighCarsensMom
02-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Hi Gina,
Just wondering if you got the bags ordered today and if you have an estimated arrival date?
Thanks so much for doing this!

ShayleighCarsensMom
02-18-2005, 11:33 PM
BUMP! Any word gina??

ginamlee
02-21-2005, 02:00 PM
Sorry for the late reply! I had a busy weekend.

Yes, the order was placed. The bags will be shipped no later than Wednesday via UPS Ground. Once I receive them, I promise to ship them to the respective owners within 24 hours.

:)

ginamlee
02-23-2005, 12:34 PM
An update for those who ordered:

Our bags shipped on Tuesday, February 22 and are scheduled to arrive via UPS Ground on Tuesday, March 1. Thus, all of you should have your bags by the end of next week!

:)

ShayleighCarsensMom
02-27-2005, 11:53 PM
YAY! Thank you Gina! I cant wait to get it!
Valerie