PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Alpha 7 in Fiesta Stripe corduroy

ginamlee
02-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Long shot, but thought I'd post here in case anyone knows where I can find one.

ginamlee
02-16-2005, 02:53 PM
Found one! :)

I searched posts here and found mention of a store in Texas called O Baby! that had one at the beginning of the year. So, I called, and, YEAH! they had one left. And, it was on sale for $95.20 with only $6.50 to ship it to me.

They still have a few Alpha 7s in the Red Canvas and one in the Pink Chololate, in case any one else is looking.

tiikeri2
02-16-2005, 05:06 PM
Wow! Good sluething, Gina! :)

Glad you found what you were looking for, and thanks for the tip!

Kay

audball
02-22-2005, 05:36 PM
for this store? I know it's a long-shot, but I'm thinking of an Alpha 7 in the red canvas, and I haven't been able to find anything. The price looks pretty good too....

Have you received yours yet? Do you love it? I'm thinking I'm back to backpack mode for a short time. I need to pack stacks of snacks, but I need my arms free for DS....

TIA!

audball
02-22-2005, 05:53 PM
I'm just not as good of a sleuther as you, Gina! - LOL

For anyone looking, the Oh Baby! store in Austin is completely sold out of the Alpha 7s. The other store (Maggie) only has the orange cord and the black cord available for $120 -

ginamlee
02-23-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm sorry to hear that they are now sold out! :(

I received it in 2 days and I love this bag! I really should have purchased it a long time ago. For what I carry, it is ideal. And the Fiesta Stripe corduroy is SOOOO me. I like it so much that I will be selling off several of my other bags soon.

I have the Chester tote in Candy Stripe that I think will be great for the summer. Now, I just have to figure out what will work in the spring. The Candy Stripe might be too summery. Still deciding. :)

ginamlee
02-23-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm sorry to hear that they are now sold out! :(

I received it in 2 days and I love this bag! I really should have purchased it a long time ago. For what I carry, it is ideal. And the Fiesta Stripe corduroy is SOOOO me. I like it so much that I will be selling off several of my other bags soon.

I have the Chester tote in Candy Stripe that I think will be great for the summer. Now, I just have to figure out what will work in the spring. The Candy Stripe might be too summery. Still deciding. :)

ctychick
02-23-2005, 04:03 PM
I can't help you, but I know that Fiesta Stripe was discontinued b/c the fabric vendor stopped producing that pattern. Last fall I spent about a week calling stores all over the country looking for the Fiesta Stripe in the Mothership - that's how much I love the fabric!!! I finally found ONE and it was only b/c a clerk at one store I called in MD happened to have seen it at a competing store down the street from her. She went and bought it for me and I paid her back. Your best bet might be asking on the Yahoo diaper bag board (forgot the name, but someone here can provide it I'm sure). Someone might be willing to sell their's. I was all set to sell mine, actually, until I used it for ds's first plane trip and I realized that the MS was perfect for air travel (can't stand it for everyday, though). Good luck.