PDA

View Full Version : Review: Posh Baby Bag...I'm in LOVE!

TaChapm
02-16-2005, 03:19 PM
I just got my Posh Baby bag in today and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!
This is an awesome bag and even though the price was high ($170) I think it is going to be worth every penny. The orginization and room in this bag are incredible. SOOOOO much better than the Fleurville MS in my opinion. The size is about the same as the MS but it isn't overwhelming like the MS was on me and I am 5'9. I love that the strap is adjustable and that it can also be used as a backpack. Even though it doesn't look as big as the MS on I think it has so much more room and orginization.

There are 6 interior pockets (2 with elastic type drawstrings). One holds the bum rug perfectly. The others will easily hold 5 size 6 pampers, wipes case and anything else for baby. I love these pockets. On the outside of the bag there are 2 side pockets large enough for Avent bottles or large sippy cups. They are not insulated but the bag is large enough to fit an insulated pack into. There is a large pocket on the back and a large pocket on the front that zips down to show 2 smaller pockets with flaps to keep mommy stuff in.

I think this could possibly be the perfect bag. The outer cover is a wipe down fabric but isn't shiny like the MS. I can't wait to pack it up and use it but I promised DH I would wait until baby #2 is here to use it. UGH...how can I wait that long. Hopefully my Skip Hop Dash will be here the first part of March so that I won't be so tempted. I will try to post pictures tomorrow.
Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
and Surprise! #2 EDD 6-28-05

http://lilypie.com/baby3/021110/2/8/1/-6/.png

http://lilypie.com/days/050629/3/0/1/-6/.png

tiikeri2
02-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Yay! Isn't it great when you just love the bag you chose? What color/pattern did you get?

Looking forward to pictures!

Kay

ShaniB123
02-17-2005, 12:26 AM
Ok- stupid question- but is "Posh Baby Bag" the same as "Posh by Tori"?

priscilla73
02-17-2005, 12:52 AM
They are two different brands.

Posh Baby
www.poshbaby.com

Posh by Tori
www.poshbytori.com