PDA

View Full Version : Kecci bags at overstock

bsktmom2twingles
02-16-2005, 10:20 PM
I didn't get to order on the co-op since the color I wanted was sold out when I found this board. Thanks to the diaper bag yahoo group I was able to purchase one tonight for $34.99. They only have the turquoise and hot pink colors. shipping is an additional 2.95.

www.overstock.com search for kecci

westchicagomom
02-16-2005, 11:35 PM
Know that you are probably getting a damaged bag. All the azalea (hot pink) and teal butterfly bags were considered damaged by Kecci. They apparently sold off the damaged bags to places like Overstock and TJMaxx. I don't know this for a fact, but it seems apparent since those are the only two colors showing up at those places.

I don't see Overstock mentioning any damage, but neither are the people selling these on Ebay who are now erroneously saying that these bags are "sold out all over the place". Truth is they were never officially sold by anyone until now (although kecci may have sold a few before they realized the damage).

Anyway, I got my hot pink one (which I love) at TJMaxx the other day. The hot pink is not nearly as obnoxious as I thought it would be. I liked the aqua I saw at Nordstrom rack, but it was just way too bright for me and I was worried the azalea would be that way too. The label on mine lists it as having slight surface damage. And the fabric is irregular in one place, but it is a gorgeous bag and still well worth the $25 I paid!

Hope you like yours too!

Momof3Labs
02-17-2005, 10:59 AM
I've also seen both of these colors (labeled seconds - irregular fabric) at TJ Maxx for $24.99.

carolshi
02-24-2005, 05:06 PM
I just received mine today - the teal one - and I don't see anything wrong with it. (No snags or discoloration or anything.) I am not an expert by any means, though! But I loooove the color and the butterfly pattern! I will be hoping to sell off my other one from the co-op (navy blue) now that I have the color that I originally wanted.

Right now overstock $1 shipping, which I missed out on! Could have saved another $2! Sigh! If anyone else wants the Keccis, looks like they still have both colors - at least last time I checked. HTH someone.