PDA

View Full Version : Chester Handbags shipping

KrisM
02-17-2005, 03:24 PM
How long do they normally take? I ordered 4 weeks ago tomorrow. They didn't have what I wanted in stock, so I picked something else. That was finalized 3 weeks ago today. I sent them an e-mail on Tuesday asking about shipping, but they haven't responded. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get my diaper bag!

Momof3Labs
02-17-2005, 04:09 PM
Took over two weeks to get mine. Supposedly my order got lost in cyberspace, then they "rushed" it out, and it still took over a week to get to me (shipped 3-day saver?). Try contacting them through the website - there was at least one e-mail address that didn't work at all for me.

priscilla73
02-17-2005, 04:28 PM
Give them a call. The phone number is listed on the website. If you as for Roseann, she'll take care of it.

KrisM
02-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Thanks all. I finally got an e-mail back from them today. Apparentely, the new pattern I picked, Blackberry, is on backorder until mid-March. It would have been nice to have been told that instead of having to track it down myself. Oh well, I can wait another month. I hope I like it!

nd93
02-18-2005, 11:00 AM
Please post a picture when it arrives. I would love to see how the blackberry looks. Thanks.