PDA

View Full Version : which bag for a P&T e3v2?

swampus
02-18-2005, 08:01 AM
I took the plunge and bought the red e3 at TRS last week at the beginning of their travel sale... I'm looking to get a bag now that will be good for this stroller once it's in doubles mode. I have some questions after all the posts I've reasearched and have the following questions:

Does the Skip Hop sway a ton when walking? I think that would really bug me... so would changing out the straps all the time, but I read on here that someone basically keeps it as a stroller console (nice idea!)... so that's a good excuse to get *another* bag! :)

Does anyone have the e3 and use the T2 metro or small messenger? I think the small messenger is more what I'd like. And it would be semi-comfortable to carry when we're out at the mall, etc. The basket of the e3 will basically be useless when the newborn part is zipped down.

Are there any suggestions out there? I have a horrible bag that I got at BRU before I knew any better. The bag weighs a ton, doesn't have any organization, and since I nurse, the cooler bottle zipped part is a waste of space for me.

thanks for any advice--these boards are sure addicting! :)